Rupert Murdoch's Biography
Media Mogul Rupert Murdoch is the major shareholder, chairman and managing director of News Corporation.
Time Magazine called him "The Last Tycoon." His first media investment was the Sunday Times in Perth Australia. His first American investment was the San-Antonio Express News, which he purchased in 1973.
He now runs a conglomerate that includes major media outlets such as Fox, Wall Street Journal and Myspace.
Rupert Murdoch's Auto-Biography
Rupert Murdoch is the CEO of Newscorp and one of the world's richest entrepreneurs, worth 8.7 billion.
- News Corporation as Chairman
Stories about Rupert Murdoch
- 5 Reasons Why MySpace is Dying & Facebook is Growing
- Owen Van Natta: Creative Profiles Distinguish MySpace From Facebook
- Wall Street Journal the Lone Major Newspaper to Gain Circulation
- Newscorp Teams MySpace with Fox News uReport
- Crazy Quote of the week: Rupert Murdoch: Great Faith in Newspaper
- Newscorp / WSJ Story Cites Shift to Social Network Ads
- Murdoch on Hulu: Control Copyright and Beat Theft