Jeremy Allaire's Biography
Jeremy Allaire started the Allaire Corporation in 90's with a web application development platform called ColdFusion that his brother JJ developed. Allaire sold the company to Macromedia, which was then bought out by Adobe.
Jeremy's started his latest venture Brightcove in early 2004 with a vision for the transformation of television with the Internet. As President of Brightcove, Jeremy leads the company's technology, marketing and business development strategy.
Prior to founding Brightcove, Jeremy worked as a technologist and entrepreneur-in-residence for Cambridge, MA based venture capital firm General Catalyst, where he worked on companies and investments in broadband media, mobile content, e-commerce software and digital identity.
Jeremy Allaire's Auto-Biography
Jeremy Allaire has not updated their autobiography yet. The online reputation of Jeremy Allaire can be enhanced quite easily with a simple email to jason[at]marketingshift[dot]com.
Web Site: Jeremy Allaire
Address: Cambridge, MA 02142
Interviews with Jeremy Allaire
Stories about Jeremy Allaire
- Brightcove Hires Gerber Baby!
- VideoEgg & TypePad Strike A Deal
- BrightCove Is Hiring
- Emerging Technology Conferences I Want To Attend
- TV Over IP Feedback aka IPTV Research
- Jeremy Allaire Launches BrightCove
- Google Video Search Implications
- Jeremy Allaire's New Company
- AD:Tech Search Marketing Panel, Uber Geeks? Nah
- Augmenting Internet With Television