Evan Williams's Biography
Williams contributes daily posts at www.evhead.com.
Evan Williams's Auto-Biography
Williams left Google in October 2004 to co-found Odeo, a podcasting company. In late 2006, Williams co-founded Obvious Corp with Biz Stone and other former Odeo employees. Obvious Corp. has acquired all previous properties of Odeo, Inc., including Odeo and Twitter, another project started by Williams.
Web Site: Evan Williams
Address: San Francisco, CA
Interviews with Evan Williams
Stories about Evan Williams
- Tales From The Data Center Crypt
- Facebook Usernames = Another Puzzling Move by Zuckerberg
- Twitter Users Explain Their Addictions with: Why I Tweet
- Phases of New Online Market Development aka Niches
- Are You a Twitter Quitter? Nielsen Study: 60% of users are.
- Oprah's Tweet-to-Follower Ratio 14,000 / 1
- Survey Results: Most Don't Believe in USC Twitter Study Findings
- Why Google Really Wants Twitter: Real Time Sentiment Analysis Scoring
- Double Your Twitter Characters to 280 w/ Razorfish Tweetdoubler
- Hulu Friends Combines Video Portal w/ Social Network Features