Verizon had $93.78 billion in revenue in 2007 with net income of $5.52 billion.
Verizon is a major partner with Walt Disney Company and Disney's sports station- ESPN.
Verizon News & Related Verizon Stories
- Poll Results: iPhone & Blackberry GPS Don't Replace Garmin, Tom-Tom
- Update: Boost Mobile Credited for Sprint Nextel Profit in 1st Quarter
- Are the Apple / Verizon Rumors a Power Play Against AT&T?
- MTV / Vodafone Search for Next Music Star
- New Verizon Phones Will Unlock Magic to Disney World
- Sprint Looking to Dump Nextel
- Broadband, Phone Companies May Soon Break Cable Monopoly
- Verizon is Open for Business, No Doy!
- YouTube Goes Mobile
- Mobile Phone Services to Fight WiFi