Sprint merged with Nextel to become the second largest wireless broadband network and is the third largest long distance provider.
Sprint towns and operates the third largest wireless telecommunications network in the United States, with nearly 52 million customers behind AT&T Mobility and Verizon Wireless.
Sprint News & Related Sprint Stories
- Flash Player Isn't Coming, What Do You Want from iPhone 3.0 Update?
- Marketers Opting for Social Media Ads Over Video
- CEO Admits AT&T Struggling to Support iPhone Network
- Could Sprint Palm Pre Become the Apple iPhone Killer this Summer?
- 24 Season 8 Online Buzz Follows Season 7 Finale
- Jack Bauer prefers Sprint Samsung Instinct to Apple iPhone 3G
- Update: Boost Mobile Credited for Sprint Nextel Profit in 1st Quarter
- Sprint Subscriber Base May Be shifting to Boost Mobile Prepaid
- IBM Smarter & Sprint Now Network Commercials Tout Connections
- Sprint 4G & Boost Mobile Ads Among New Videos on Marketingshift Youtube Channel