About Boost Mobile
Boost is among the most popular prepaid wireless brands in the U.S. and has approximately four million customers - the majority of which are 18 to 34 years old.
Boost Mobile is a division of Sprint Corporation (NYSE: S) that offers wireless phones and services with no contracts, credit checks or activation fees.
Boost Mobile News & Related Boost Mobile Stories
- Update: Boost Mobile Credited for Sprint Nextel Profit in 1st Quarter
- Sprint Subscriber Base May Be shifting to Boost Mobile Prepaid
- Sprint 4G & Boost Mobile Ads Among New Videos on Marketingshift Youtube Channel
- Sprint 4G What's Happening Now Ad Gives Twitter TV Love
- Boost Mobile's New TV Commercial Features Grown Man Riding Baby Carrier
- Boost Mobile Targets Broader Audience with Unwronged Commercials