AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from the revolutionary iPhone to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.
We're recognized as the leading worldwide provider of IP-based communications services to businesses. We're also the top U.S. provider of wireless, high speed Internet access, Wi-Fi, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services.
And we're making huge advances in the entertainment and communications industry. For example, we've expanded our video offerings to include next-generation television services such as AT&T U-verseSM TV. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most — the mobile device, the PC and the TV.
As we continue to break new ground and deliver new solutions, we're focused on delivering the high-quality customer service that is our heritage.
AT&T News & Related AT&T Stories
- China Mobile Limited (NYSE:CHL) 3G Network Continues Rapid Growth
- Review of iPhone3.0 Update: Apple Adds the Essentials, Nothing Exciting
- Flash Player Isn't Coming, What Do You Want from iPhone 3.0 Update?
- Steve Jobs & Apple Should Create iPhone Exchange Program
- CEO Admits AT&T Struggling to Support iPhone Network
- AT&T Claims New York Times Report on Data Caps is False
- Poll Results: iPhone & Blackberry GPS Don't Replace Garmin, Tom-Tom
- Update: Boost Mobile Credited for Sprint Nextel Profit in 1st Quarter
- Are the Apple / Verizon Rumors a Power Play Against AT&T?
- CBS Expects over 7 Millon Online Viewers for March Madness On Demand