About Palm Inc.
Palm Inc. intoduced the Palm Pre in hopes of luring a new smartphone market.
The original Palm Pilot defied conventional was introduced in 1996 and set the stage for PDAs and Smartphones.
In 1999, the Palm V charmed the gadget geeks and won over the trendsetters with its iconic status-symbol style, making it the tipping point for mainstream market adoption.
Palm focuses on creating instinctive yet powerful mobile products that enable people to better manage extraordinary lives on the go. Our goal is to deliver products that implement technology in a truly useful way.
Palm Inc. News & Related Palm Inc. Stories
- Review of iPhone3.0 Update: Apple Adds the Essentials, Nothing Exciting
- Investors & Mossberg Jump on Palm Pre Bandwagon
- Steve Jobs & Apple Should Create iPhone Exchange Program
- Marketers Opting for Social Media Ads Over Video
- Update: Adobe Waiting on Apple Agreement for Flash
- CEO Admits AT&T Struggling to Support iPhone Network
- Could Sprint Palm Pre Become the Apple iPhone Killer this Summer?
- Palm Inc. Continues to Attract Investors
- Will Citigroup's Fallout Crush Bono's Pride in Palm Inc?