Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, Apple continues to lead the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital media revolution with its iPod portable music and video players and iTunes online store, and has entered the mobile phone market with its revolutionary iPhone.
Apple News & Related Apple Stories
- Apple iPhone Legal Notice and Privacy Policies
- UPDATE: Freeverse, Epic Tilt, Ooyala & other Tech Companies to Watch
- China Mobile Limited (NYSE:CHL) 3G Network Continues Rapid Growth
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Long-Term Goal: Challenge HBO & On-Demand Cable
- Review: FedEx Mobile iPhone App: A Poor Effort on a Great Idea
- Review of iPhone3.0 Update: Apple Adds the Essentials, Nothing Exciting
- Apple Can't Handle iPhone 3.0 Update
- Flash Player Isn't Coming, What Do You Want from iPhone 3.0 Update?
- Investors & Mossberg Jump on Palm Pre Bandwagon
- Steve Jobs & Apple Should Create iPhone Exchange Program