Founded in February 2005, YouTube is a consumer media company for people to watch and share original videos worldwide through a Web experience.
Everyone can watch videos on YouTube—both on YouTube.com and across the Internet. People can see first-hand accounts of current events, find videos about their hobbies and interests, and discover the quirky and unusual. As more people capture special moments on video, YouTube is empowering them to become the broadcasters of tomorrow.
YouTube News & Related YouTube Stories
- Clay Shirky Explains How Twitter & Facebook Have Changed Geopolitics
- Citizen Reports of Iran Protests Show Social Media's Power Over Ahmadinejad
- Space Coast River Tours Offer Manatee & Dolphin Watching Near Cocoa Beach
- Dhani Jones &Travel Channel Prep for Dhani Tackles the Globe Season 2
- Kobe Bryant Charges Fans $24.95 to Read His Blog & Join kb24.com Network
- Dhani Jones Signed Travel Channel Poster Giveaway: Trivia Question #2
- Dhani Jones Travel Channel Autographed Poster Giveaway.
- Warner Bros. Hopes Viral Sites Boost Terminator Salvation Ticket Sales
- AT&T Claims New York Times Report on Data Caps is False
- KFC Fumbles Grilled Chicken Giveaway Hyped by Oprah