Amazon made $467 million in net income in 2007.Founder and CEO Jeff Bezos owns about 24% of the company.
Amazon is based in Seattle, Washington and is America's largest online retailer.
Amazon News & Related Amazon Stories
- UPDATE: Freeverse, Epic Tilt, Ooyala & other Tech Companies to Watch
- Due to E-tax, North Carolina's Vendors Could Lose Amazon Access
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Long-Term Goal: Challenge HBO & On-Demand Cable
- Survey U Shifts Ditches E-Newsletter in Favor of Twitter
- Facts In Five: LivingSocial App Lists Favorite Books, Movies & More
- Random House & John Grisham close to E-Book deal w/ Amazon
- Librivox.org and Podiobooks.com Provide Free Audiobooks
- Amazon Kindle 2 Will Include Text-To-Speech Reader
- SurveyU.com Connects College Students with Amazon, Itunes Rewards
- Trueblood: Internet Marketing Story of the Year
Amazon Contact Info
A: 1200 12th Ave. South, Ste. 1200 Seattle WA 98144-2734