About Apple iTunes
Record labels, film studios, television networks, businesses, institutions, and colleges and universities are partnering with iTunes to drive their promotions and marketing programs. Now you can, too.
As an iTunes content provider, you’ll reach millions of music and video lovers through your partnership with iTunes. Once your content is on the iTunes Store, use our marketing programs to help maximize your sales, increase your visibility, and grow your fan base.
Let iTunes help you make the most of your marketing efforts. Consider joining the iTunes Affiliate Program — a way for you to drive traffic to an artist, album, movie, or other media available on the iTunes Store. Use iTunes Gift Cards as client pleasers. Or propose your own creative plan for partnering with iTunes.
iTunes Tagging helps you interact with your listeners in a powerful new way while earning commissions on songs sold on the iTunes Store. With an iPod connected to a compatible HD Radio or car stereo system, your listeners will never again wonder “what song was that?” Instead, they’ll tag songs they hear on your station and download them from iTunes later.
Apple iTunes News & Related Apple iTunes Stories
- For My Final Entry: My Top 10 Favorite Stories for Marketingshift.com
- UPDATE: Freeverse, Epic Tilt, Ooyala & other Tech Companies to Watch
- Due to E-tax, North Carolina's Vendors Could Lose Amazon Access
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Long-Term Goal: Challenge HBO & On-Demand Cable
- Review: FedEx Mobile iPhone App: A Poor Effort on a Great Idea
- Review of iPhone3.0 Update: Apple Adds the Essentials, Nothing Exciting
- Apple Can't Handle iPhone 3.0 Update
- Flash Player Isn't Coming, What Do You Want from iPhone 3.0 Update?
- Steve Jobs & Apple Should Create iPhone Exchange Program
- Facebook Gift Links to New Terminator Salvation iPhone App & Web Series