About Wal Mart
Wal-Mart's net income for 2007 was 12.731 Billion.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT)was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and has become the largest retail chain in the world, with $387 billion in revenue and 2.1 million employees.
Wal Mart News & Related Wal Mart Stories
- Could Sprint Palm Pre Become the Apple iPhone Killer this Summer?
- Lookout Target and Wal-Mart: ALDI Stores Are Coming
- Most 0verused Phrases during Mplanet Marketing Conference
- McDonalds Continues Expansion Plans After 80% Net Profit Rise
- Circuit City eMail Marketing Faux Pas
- Independentamerica.net & the Power of Local / Social Networks
- Wal-Mart / iPhone Agreement = Historic Moment for Apple
- Black Friday Could be a Boom or a Bust for Retailers
Wal Mart Employees
We track both past and present Wal Mart employees and key Wal Mart executives.