Nike footwear, apparel and athletic gear is considered as the standard brand for sports equipment.
Nike was founded on January 25, 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman and Philip Knight, and officially became Nike, Inc. in 1978. Mark Parker is the CEO.
Nike News & Related Nike Stories
- Puppetmaster Nickname for Dwight Howard Proves Imitation is Sincerest Form of Flattery
- Did an Orlando Local News Team Steal Our Dwight Howard Puppet Master Idea?
- Dwight Howard & Adidas Should Create Puppet Master Ad to Mock Nike MVPs
- Kobe Bryant Charges Fans $24.95 to Read His Blog & Join kb24.com Network
- NBA & Nike Lose if Denver Nuggets & Orlando Magic Advance to NBA Finals
- Kobe Bryant & Lebron James Nike MVPs Ad Resembles Lil' Penny Series
- Lebron James Brace Yourself Commercial Sparks NFL , Rap Rumors
- Nike: It's not Marketing, It's Lifestyle
- Google and Nike Team Up For Footballers
We track both past and present Nike employees and key Nike executives.