About Starbucks Coffee
The bottom line We always figured that putting people before products just made good common sense. So far, it’s been working out for us. Our relationships with farmers yield the highest quality coffees. The connections we make in communities create a loyal following. And the support we provide our baristas pays off everyday. Read more about our approach to business in the 2007 Corporate Social Responsibility Annual Report.
Starbucks Coffee News & Related Starbucks Coffee Stories
- King Gillette:The Godfather of Giveaways
- Survey U Shifts Ditches E-Newsletter in Favor of Twitter
- Big Mac Secret Sauce Bottle Looks Like Starbucks Frappucino
- Instant Coffee Taste Test: Starbucks Via vs. Nescafe
- Top Internet Marketing Stories of 2008 - Vote Now