About Best Buy
Best Buy is the first retail store to sell the I-phone besides AT&T and Apple Stores. The giant stores average 40,000 sq. feet and are located in 49 states and all Canadian provinces.
Best Buy operates a chain of about 1,300 stores in the US, Canada, and China offering a wide variety of electronic gadgets, movies, music, computers, and appliances.
Best Buy News & Related Best Buy Stories
- Slump In Video Games Sales Bruises Best Buy Profit
- Could Sprint Palm Pre Become the Apple iPhone Killer this Summer?
- Most 0verused Phrases during Mplanet Marketing Conference
- Circuit City eMail Marketing Faux Pas
- Consumers Question Best Buy Calibration Service
- Trueblood: Internet Marketing Story of the Year
- Top Internet Marketing Stories of 2008 - Vote Now
- Traffic Drops at Worst Time for Best Buy and eBay
- Retailers Wonder If Cyber Monday Success Will Continue
- Stocks Rise but Sears Website Stalls on Black Friday