Walt Disney Company owns 80% of ESPN. The network's most popular show is Sports Center.
ESPN, originally an acronym for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, is an American cable television network dedicated to broadcasting and producing sports-related programming 24 hours a day. It was founded by Scott Rasmussen and his father Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979.
ESPN News & Related ESPN Stories
- Mid-Major College Sports Teams Face Giant Marketing Challenges
- Review: FedEx Mobile iPhone App: A Poor Effort on a Great Idea
- Ken Butler III & NASCAR Nationwide Journal: Stitches Sportswear Joins KB3's Crew
- ESPN Passport: A Social Network for Sports Stadium Junkies
- ACC Tournament Ticket Change = Valuable Lesson for Sports Marketers
- ESPN Fans vote: Hey Mr. President, Dump the BCS!
- ESPN Mobile Forgets My Favorite Teams
- Iphone App ESPN Cameraman Test Eye Speed and IQ
- National Hockey League Targets Online Viewers with GameCenter Live
- ESPN helps Disney Defy Ecomomic Odds