Bloomberg,provides financial software tools such as analytics and equity trading platform, data services and news to financial companies and organizations around the world through the Bloomberg Terminal, its core money-generating product
Bloomberg was founded in 1981 by New York City's current mayor and billionaire Michael Bloomberg.It employs more than 10,000 people in over 126 offices around the world.
Bloomberg News & Related Bloomberg Stories
- Update: Boost Mobile Credited for Sprint Nextel Profit in 1st Quarter
- No Adobe Flash = No Hulu App for iPhone
- Adobe Flash Player for iPhone? Don't hold your breath.
- Will Citigroup's Fallout Crush Bono's Pride in Palm Inc?
- Report of Instability at Cisco Prompts Investors to Sell
- Bloomberg Claims Search Ads Gave Google 3rd Quarter Boost
- eBay Lays Off 10 Percent of its Workforce