About Social Marketing
Weinreich Communications helps nonprofits, public agencies and other organizations move beyond the usual educational approach to changing health and social behaviors. Using social marketing, we persuade individuals to take action for health or social change by addressing the values, needs and desires that motivate them.
We are not a slick advertising/PR agency that is just as happy to sell soft drinks as save lives. We come from the world of public health and social issues, applying effective social marketing principles to make a difference. Since 1995, Weinreich Communications has provided social marketing consulting and training to clients across North America and beyond.
We are committed to making CHANGE FOR GOOD.
Since 1995, we have assisted a broad range of clients, including Federal agencies, state and local health departments, nonprofit organizations, universities and health care services providers. The issues we have successfully tackled range the gamut from health concerns (unintended pregnancy prevention, tobacco use) to social issues (human trafficking, domestic violence), and environmental topics (pollution prevention, alternative fuel vehicles). Our founder and president, Nedra Kline Weinreich, is well-known in the social marketing field and is the author of Hands-On Social Marketing: A Step-by-Step Guide.
Whether you are interested in developing your in-house social marketing capacity through customized trainings or in receiving assistance in developing and implementing a social marketing program, we will work with you to meet your organization's specific needs. We understand the complexities involved in addressing health behaviors and social issues — our services do not include cookie-cutter one-size-fits-all solutions. Let us be your partner in changing the world and saving lives.
Social Marketing Interviews
Social Marketing News & Related Social Marketing Stories
- Owen Van Natta: Creative Profiles Distinguish MySpace From Facebook
- Facebook Usernames Unavailable to New Members
- Krispy Kreme & Dunkin Donuts Offer Freebies for National Donut Day
- ESPN Passport: A Social Network for Sports Stadium Junkies
- Dhani Jones Travel Channel Autographed Poster Giveaway.
- Warner Bros. Hopes Viral Sites Boost Terminator Salvation Ticket Sales
- Dhani Jones Fanbase Grows by 1,000 Before Australia Episode
- Wendy's Goes Live with 99 Cent Bid for Value Auction
- Travel Channel & Dhani Jones Tackle the Globe w/ Social Media
- Pepsi Learns Value of Online Reputation in Social Media
Social Marketing Contact Info
A: 23724 Stagg Street West Hills CA 91304