Viacom is one of the most powerful names in media. In 2005, it dumped CBS, but it still owns many powerful networks,including MTV and Nickelodeon.
Viacom is a media conglomerate that owns several major cable networks and film studios,including Paramount Pictures, DreamWorks, Republic Pictures, MTV Films, Nickelodeon Movies, Go Fish Pictures,Comedy Central, Logo, BET, Spike, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nickelodeon, Noggin, The N, Nick Jr., TEENick, MTV, VH1, MTV2, CMT and Palladia.
Viacom News & Related Viacom Stories
- MTV / Viacom Study: Youth Value Wesbite Reviews
- Coldplay Fans Learn MTV World Stage Doesn't Include U.S.A.
- Viacom's Slump Should Serve as Warning For All TV Networks
- NY Times Invites Programmers to Build Reader Tools
- Viacom Bets on Microsoft for Ads
- Viacom Refocuses Online
We track both past and present Viacom employees and key Viacom executives.