PBS is broadcast on 356 member stations and has a viewing audience of approximately 65 million people per-week.
PBS aired its first broadcast in 1969.
PBS News & Related PBS Stories
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Long-Term Goal: Challenge HBO & On-Demand Cable
- Citizen Reports of Iran Protests Show Social Media's Power Over Ahmadinejad
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent: Global Urbanization = Market Sustainability
- Smaller Markets on OMVC Mobile DTV Launch Station List
- What Do Google and Corn Syrup Have in Common?
We track both past and present PBS employees and key PBS executives.
PBS Contact Info