Main > Archives > 2009 > May > Jack Bauer Fans Await Season 8 & Give 24 Season 7 High Grades

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jack Bauer Fans Await Season 8 & Give 24 Season 7 High Grades

24 season 7 dvd

Judging from early results, Fox  / Newscorp will be pleased with the fan feedback for the seventh season of 24. As I mentioned in my earlier post, fans are already speculating about the start of the eighth season, and while seventh season featured a few familiar scenarios, (Jack Bauer on the brink of death) the storyline was more compelling than season six.

Perhaps it was a smart marketing move to release the season 7 DVD today, while the buzz is at fever pitch.

We posted a poll earlier today and at this point, 64% of viewers gave the season an "A", while 26% gave it a "B" , only 8% gave it a "C" and the remaining three percent gave it a "D."

(15) Thoughts on Jack Bauer Fans Await Season 8 & Give 24 Season 7 High Grades

I thought season 7 was the best ever I give it a A+. Keep up the good work Jack!

Comments by Shelia : Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 03:30 PM

cant wait for season 8 it is my favorite program good job jack

Comments by colette : Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 04:33 PM

u mean keifer? lol

Comments by dfgds : Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 08:10 PM

A Fan from the uk here i got really addicted to this show this season 7 was fantastic 10/10 A+

I cant wait for the 8th when will season 8 start is there anyone that can tell me

Comments by Danny : Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Keifer Sutherland in jail WILL delay season 8. Everyone show your support!

Comments by Ian : Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 01:54 AM

I love 24!!! Ever since the very beginning of this show, it has influenced me to become a federal agent in the counterterrorism field. I'm dying to watch season 8 next year!!! Do Work Keifer!!!!

Comments by Adam Maslowsky : Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 02:58 PM

Best season ever of 24. Cant wait for season 8.

Dont worry about Keifer being in goal, I am the real Jack Bauer and on standby if needed.

Comments by Mark : Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 08:38 PM

24 hrs is a film i always wake up to watch around 3am before preparing for my office work around 5.15am. 24hrs always make my working hours a great one cos make me very active. Good work Jack,pls we still looking forward for the great season 8. Alway do remember you word "ITS YOUR CALL".Cheers

Comments by timothy sobola : Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:40 AM

i can not explain how clever this show is, little to none cut of dead end stories, no stupid miraculous scenarios, perfect atmosphere and facial expressions and no dead story, perfect. I watched all the 7 series in 2 months, after my friend recommended it, pure addiction, though i would call it obsessive but genuine fascination in the show. Btw if you think my vocabulary isn't well enough for you in this comment ... welll ... sorrry...i geuse..umm i'm gonna go now and try to type less for you to read

Comments by tahido : Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 06:38 PM

i love jack bauer

Comments by toby : Monday, June 01, 2009 at 11:27 AM

i thought season 7 was just good, especially in the end when CTU was sort of resurrected. having CTU was better than having FBI.

Comments by jackie : Tuesday, June 02, 2009 at 09:58 AM

season seven in m book earns an A++. I really thought jack was going to die but he didn't and that's a good thing. Season 8 will be off the chart because its in NYC

Comments by Anthony : Monday, June 15, 2009 at 07:56 PM

Do hurry, Jack.
When can I have your Season 7 in Saigon, Vietnam?
Please.

Comments by Truong Hoang Dung : Friday, June 19, 2009 at 06:42 AM

Please when is season 8 is coming out,pls i love to know. thaks and God bless you

Comments by fidelis ukpokodu : Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 09:02 AM