Monday, April 06, 2009
Social Media Stats Continue to Climb For Dhani Jones Travel Channel Show
Dhani Jones is tackling more than running backs. The NFL renaissance man, fashion guru and travel enthusiast continues to attract fans to his show, Dhani Tackles the Globe, a weekly series on the Travel Channel.
Jones has developed a following on various social networks, including Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. Here's the current tally of followers he has on each site. As you can see, his popularity continues to grow each week.
- Facebook Dhani Tackles the Globe fan page members: 5,267 (Up 1,052 from 4,215)
- Twitter/dhanijones:2,294 Followers (Up 644 from 1650)
- Youtube Dhani Jones Channel:
- Channel Views: 78,234 (Up 7,190 from 71,134)
- Subscribers: 1,507 (Up 234, from 1,273)
- Most popular video: Dhani Sports Challenge: 438,433 views. (Up 11,795 from 426,638)
Tonight's episode features Dhani in Singapore, where he'll try his hand at Dragon Boat Racing: A dragon boat is a very long and narrow canoe, and the race is an ancient tradition that began in China.
By Matt O'Hern at 06:25 PM | Comments (0)