Main > Archives > 2004 > November > Cookie Stuffing Explained

Friday, November 05, 2004

Cookie Stuffing Explained

I came across a great research project blowing the whistle on cookie stuffing. Cookie stuffing is a 'trick' affiliates use to increase the amount of commisions they're paid from advertisers. I'm no expert on it but if you read this article you will be.

By Jason Dowdell at 11:53 PM | Comments (6)

(6) Thoughts on Cookie Stuffing Explained

Great article however, its a little out of date, there are more advanced PHP scripts out there now that are invisible.

Comments by Blackknight : Friday, June 06, 2008 at 01:57 PM

Invisible : Bullshit !If I'm a merchant there's a very simple method to check if your doing cookie stuffing :

1.Empty my cookies
2.Automatically refresh you page 1000 times

if I find an affiliate cookie, your busted. All these softwares for cookie stuffing and methods are serious bullshit.

Comments by eric : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Check out the Flash Cookie Stuffing method on flashcookiestuffing.com to secure cookie stuffing!

Comments by Cookie Stuffing : Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 05:54 AM

People are very greedy to sell all kind of scripts..

Comments by Ipod Hunter : Friday, January 30, 2009 at 01:03 PM

Hello, I can’t understand how to add your blog in my rss reader.

<a rel="follow" href="http://www.searspartssite.com/edition/scratch-and-dent.html"> scratch and dent</a>

Comments by scratch and dent : Friday, March 20, 2009 at 01:07 AM

Flashstuffer.com is the world's most advanced cookie-stuffing script - can do forum stuffing, Flash stuffing, even favicon stuffing!

Comments by Flashstuffer : Thursday, April 09, 2009 at 12:01 PM